It has been another busy and fascinating year for HKW Risk Management! I have worked with a variety of sectors including service providers and manufacturing industries on a wide range of contracts from transition projects to full management system implementation projects to provision of ongoing internal auditing services.
Highlights of the year have been working with:
- NSL (steelwork design and fabrication) to provide H&S review, update and ongoing advice (case study here)
- ASL (aircraft spares and components) to transition the existing quality management system from the 2008 to the 2015 requirements (case study here and blog post here)
- Burges Salmon (solicitors) to transition the existing environmental management system from the 2004 to the 2015 requirements (blog post here)
- HTF Associates (pharmaceutical consultancy) to implement a quality management system which will support and continually improve the company as it grows (blog post coming shortly)
- XQ Cyber (cyber security and consultancy) for ongoing internal audits and quality management system improvements (case study here)
I have been networking at the South Glos Group of Women Mean Biz which has been great fun and I’ve now had two referrals resulting in projects which I am really proud of (blog posts and case studies to follow). I’ve met and worked with a huge range of interesting people over the last year, but my particular thanks must go to the following people who have supported, helped and encouraged me over the past year:
Rachel Baker – Wilkinson and Partners – providing accountancy services and helping with minor Xero crises…
Olly Cowan – Oliver Cowan Graphic Design – building and running my website and for posting blog posts at (usually) very short notice!
Clare Davis – Nova Associates – coaching and personal development.
Duncan Tincello – Oratos Consulting – mentoring, support, asking difficult questions and general cheerleading.
Final thanks to Sophie the office cat – for purring in a supportive way during late nights while regularly knocking the paperwork off my desk, sitting on my laptop and generally getting in the way in a furry manner…
So as I enter my fourth year of trading, I’m excited about plans and opportunities for the rest of the year and looking forward to the new projects in the pipeline!